Has Clubhouse Become Worth a Billion on The Backs of Black Creatives. Was Master P Right? – Techish Podcast
Techish is back with a brand new episode! Abadesi and Michael discuss some of the good and bad about social networking app Clubhouse, including how it has capitalized off the backs of Black creatives.
They also break down:
- Arlan Hamilton — The visionary and founder behind VC Backstage Capital
- ‘Invest like a VC’ gives retail investors the chance to invest in underrepresented founders
- Ryan Coogler partners with Disney+
- GameStop takes on Wallstreet
- Calendly reaches unicorn status!